Translate

Thursday 5 March 2009

Lovely interior design by Laura Ocampo











This beautiful house by the sea, in the countryside of Uruguay, is a great example of Laura Ocampo's simple but stylish work.
"I wished to create a design in which the cool of the sea would be combined with the relaxed atmosphere of the countryside. It became a starting point for the creation of this interior »
tells Laura.
Walls are painted with a mix of white and blue colors. These two colors are perfectly combined, creating the effect of water, that wonderfully complements the atmosphere. So refreshing !

6 comments:

FUTUNG said...

Hello !How are you?I like your publishing on ,Everything nice!
I like to communicate with you too. I am from Nepal. An elemenatry school teacher. Male 39.What about yourself?

Que trabaja?Que queres?
Por favor escribe a

futung5@gmail.com

Grazias!

Unknown said...

it feels like the sea!

Anonymous said...

Ooh this is fabulous! Cool Interiors and decoration ideas.

Anonymous said...

I have seen so many cool beach houses in Uruguay lately, it really makes me want to go there.

I just discovered your blog and am so glad I did. Traveling and interior design are two of my biggest passions so I absolutely love it!

purple area said...

Great house, beautiful images!!

Anonymous said...

Wow. What a fabulous house. I love your sensibility.